Where to find me at Dreamforce 2016

As we all descend into Dreamforce countdown mode, the realisation is starting to sink in that I will soon be boarding the long flight to my 2nd Dreamforce.

Last year was my first visit and a tough but rewarding experience. I wrote a blog entitled Solo in San Francisco and Dazed at Dreamforce upon my return which included the final paragraph:

I made a pledge to myself that I WILL attend in 2016. I will be more prepared for its scale, I will be more relaxed, yet more focused, I will talk to more people and I will be confident that they will want to talk to me. I probably won't speak as I don't want to add nerves to the mix. Maybe in 2017.....

I've kept my pledge and I am lucky enough to be attending again this year but I took the plunge and am also speaking.
Both of my sessions are on Thursday, the first at 9.30am and the second at 1pm.
Please join me.

Gamification - The Trail to Awesome Adoption
This session will focus on how to leverage the awesome content in Trailhead and other apps to supplement traditional training for end users by using gamification to encourage competition and learning as well as decrease the need for traditional classroom training. The benefit is increased user adoption (decreased cost) as well as happy and engaged users. We'll give examples of Trailhead modules and apps to use to facilitate awesome user adoption and get all your users excited. Even the execs will want to join in on the fun!

Achieving Awesome Adoption Through Training & Support
Training is an essential part of an #AwesomeAdmin's toolkit, but we might not all be experienced or natural teachers. Join us as we share why well planned and delivered training will lead to higher levels of user adoption. We'll provide guidance for new admins, or those new to training, in how to plan and deliver successful end-user training.



You will also find me in the role of community volunteer in the Admin Meadow on both Tuesday and Wednesday.
On Tuesday between 12 and 2pm you will find me staffing the Train & Onboard Users booth, helping admins with end-user training, adoption issues, and change management.
On Wednesday between 12 and 1pm you will find me at the Welcome Desk.

After a somewhat solitary Dreamforce 2015 I vowed to be brave and talk to more people this year. So if you see me around San Francisco, please say hello :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Customising the Help Menu!

Trailhead: The Salesforce CPD Scheme

Preparing for Community Events