Join me at London World Tour 2018


I am sure everyone is bored of me telling them that May is my favourite month, but it is, and here is why:
  • The sun comes out in London and life feels slightly lighter.
  • In the UK we get two extra days off work (two Mondays no less).
  • It is my birthday month (read as an excuse for meeting up with friends and family).
  • It's when the Salesforce World Tour road show hits London.
World Tour in London is a big deal. 


A rather small percentage of Salesforce users and professionals, even employees, from London get to attend Dreamforce, the cost of flights and accommodation involved make it a tough sell. This means that World Tour becomes to the main event of the year. It sells out weeks in advance, before we even get to May.

As an active member of the London community for a number of years now my World Tour week (yes the fun spreads over the entire week) is always chock-a-block. I am asked to be involved in a number of ways and I am only too happy to say yes to everything I can.

This year my day is already looking jam-packed and I am sure it isn't yet complete (I'll update this post as I confirm other commitments).

I am starting my day as a table host at Salesforce Women's Network Breakfast.

At 12.30pm I am presenting on the Adoption Stage. This is the first year we have had an Adoption Stage, it is run by the Success Cloud team and I am thrilled to be able to present and help other customers achieve success on the platform.


At 2.30pm Jodi Wagner and I will be at the Community Campfire for Better Together: Discover Women in Tech Groups


Directly followed at 3pm by my presentation on the Admin Theatre entitled Best Practices and Recommendations for New Salesforce Admins.



To round off the day you will be able to find me at the Community Booth from 3.30 - 4.45pm, please come and say hello and to learn more about our awesome community.

After all that it'll be time for something chilled and refreshing....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Customising the Help Menu!

Trailhead: The Salesforce CPD Scheme

Preparing for Community Events